Believe it or not, in the past thirteen years as a parent to two amazing children, I have never been to a Disney On Ice show. I have wanted to go and wanted to take my kids, but the dates just never lined up with our schedules, or we were sick, or we were out of town. Whatever the reason, it just never worked out… that is, until now.
Thanks to the PR Team at Feld Entertainment, I am finally having my very first Disney On Ice experience with Natalie and Carter and we’re all so excited! We’ve got four free tickets to opening night on November 3, so my mom is going to join us too. Plus, this is the perfect opportunity to check out Sacramento’s brand new Golden 1 Center for the first time! I’m pretty interested to check out the new venue, the parking situation, the artwork, and the concessions — and to grab dinner at a nearby restaurant before the show.
I’ll be taking notes, snapping photos, and publishing a review of the show so you can get all the details.
Free Tickets To Disney On Ice In Sacramento
Not only did the Feld Entertainment PR Team gift inspired Imperfection with four free tickets to Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure, they also gave me four tickets to giveaway — which means you could win the tickets and take your kids to opening night for FREE!
Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure
Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as your tour guides on a magical globetrotting getaway as they travel to the timeless worlds of Disney’s The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan and the #1 animated feature film of all time, Frozen, in Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure! Celebrate some of the most memorable Disney tales and landscapes with all your favorite characters in one fun-filled ice production, playing from November 3-6, 2016 at the the brand new Golden 1 Center in downtown Sacramento.
Mickey and Minnie will take you on a sightseeing adventure for the entire family to explore:
- The African Pride Lands with Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa
- Voyage deep under the sea to Ariel’s mystical underwater kingdom
- Tour London with Peter Pan and Wendy before flying to Neverland to meet up with Tinker Bell
- Travel to Arendelle for an extraordinary adventure with Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, along with Kristoff and Olaf
Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure features an international team of award-winning figure skaters, high-energy choreography, and a colorful set that captures all four unique Disney worlds. Upbeat music, lovable characters, and unforgettable moments make this an experience Sacramento families will cherish forever!
Dates & Times
- Thursday, November 3 at 7:00 pm
- Friday, November 4 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 5 at 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm
- Sunday, November 6 at 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Golden 1 Center
- 547 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Ticket prices start at just $20
- All seats are reserved; tickets are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000, or at the Golden 1 Center Box Office
- Use discount code: MOM to save 20% on select seats (valid on select shows)
Win 4 FREE Tickets!
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could take your family to Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure for FREE?
Inspired Imperfection is giving away four FREE tickets to to opening night on Thursday, November 3 at 7:00 pm, and the winner could be you. But that means you’d have to enter the giveaway…